Kids can play in a fun, safe environment under the supervision of responsible Y
staff so members can work out or take a class.
Hours and Age
- Monday – Thursday 9:05am – 11:20am and 4:45pm – 7:00pm
- Ages 18 months through 8 years
- We will limit the spots to 8 children to 1 staff
Capacity & Reservations
- 6 children to 1 staff
- Maximum 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Reservations required. Parents can sign up one week in advance
- To register online:
- Maximum 2 hours and 15 minutes – Once you make your reservation, you can come any time between the morning hours and evening hours.
- Reservations required. Parents can sign up one week in advance and reservations close 30 minutes before the morning and evening hours.
- To register online:
Go to https://groupexpro.com/schedule/873/?view=responsive or call 740-725-9622 and
Member Service Center can make your reservation for you.
- One reservation per child
- If you call in, please give the member service center the name of the child you are registering.
- Members will be charged $3.00 if registered and do not show more than 2 times in a three month period. If you can’t make it for your reservation, we ask that you cancel on line or call the Y at least 2 hours prior to the day and time.
- Must sign the Child Watch waiver before your first visit. This link is valid until September 30. After that, you can go to our account, register for programs and click agreements and waivers.
Protocols and Safety
- All children will be required to wash their hands before entering child watch in the lobby
- Parent must not arrive any sooner than 5 minutes before Child Watch opens.
- Parent must maintain 6 feet apart outside of Child Watch when dropping off their child/children.
- One parent is allowed in Child Watch to check their child/children in. The parent is only allowed right inside the door.
- A waiver form will need signed before your first visit. If you have not signed the waiver, you must go to member service center before entering Child Watch.
- Parent is required to wear a mask to drop off and pick up their child/children.
- Staff will take your child/children’s temperature and if it is 100 or over, your child will not be able to stay.
- Staff will place a nametag on the child’s back after they enter the room.
- We will do our best within child watch to encourage distancing, but recognize the challenge of doing so with children. This area is covered by the standards provided by the Governor for childcare sites.
- Child Watch staff will wear face masks.
- There will be limited toys and they will be disinfected before a new group of children come in.
- No outside toys will be allowed.
- Food and drinks are not permitted in Child Watch for allergy and safety reasons.
- Your child may bring in a water bottle (water only) with the child/children’s name on the bottle and already filled with water.
- No strollers, car seats, binkies, etc. allowed in Child Watch.
- Child Watch is subject to close if staff is ill.