When you join the Y, you belong to a community of men, women and children who strive every day to be healthy, confident and connected.
Join the Y – Click Here to Join Online Today!
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive. With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community, too.
When you join the Y you belong to a place where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
When you join the Y, you will also enjoy all these personalized benefits, in addition to our amenities and classes:
- Building Hours: Monday – Friday 5:00am – 2:15pm 3:30pm – 8:00pm Saturday 8:00am – 2:00pm
- Virtual Private Face Group Page (Members and on hold members) and In Person classes (members only) for several classes by reservations only
- Child Watch with limited capacity by reservation
- FREE Membership for children entering the 6th grade
- Locker Rental – Due to COVID19 and requirements to clean lockers between users, lockers are only available if rented. There is no option for “day use” lockers.
Below is how the new locker rental process will work:
- Fill out an interest form at the Service Center
- A Member Service Representative will contact you
- A locker will be assigned to you and you will receive a lock
- Lockers will remain at $5.00 a month and will still coincide with how you draft/pay for their membership
- FREE Swim Classes: When your child turns 3 and 6, he/she will receive a FREE swim class No Swim classes at this time
- Health Innovation Classes:LiveSTRONG® at the YMCA, Enhance Fitness , Delay the Disease, Diabetes Prevention Program, Bone Health and the Y Weight Loss Program. No Classes at this time
- No Contracts
At the Y, you can enjoy no long-term contracts – which makes joining low pressure and high pleasure
- State of the Art Fitness Center
- Two Full Size Basketball Courts – ( members only)
- Marion’s Only Indoor Track
- Marion’s only Indoor Aquatic Center with Two Pools Lap Swim, Family Swim and Adult Water exercise by reservations
- Guest Passes: Once you join the Y, you’ll get TWO guest passes to share with your friends and family. No Guests at this time
- Outdoor Walking/Running Path