When you join the Y, you belong to a community of men, women and children who strive every day to be healthy, confident and connected.
Join the Y – Click Here to Join Online Today!
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive. With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community, too.
When you join the Y you belong to a place where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
When you join the Y, you will also enjoy all these personalized benefits, in addition to our amenities and classes:
- Building Hours: Open 100 hours a week for your convenience.
- FREE Adult Group Exercise classes held on land including yoga, cycling, etc. included in membership with no requirement to register in advance.
- Child Watch: FREE for household members Work out, swim, take a yoga class, knowing that your kids are safe and sound in our babysitting area at low cost for members. Child watch is open 50 hours a week including Sundays.
- Nationwide Member: Members can utilize a Y while traveling near in another region at no extra charge.
- FREE School Days out for all House Hold members
- FREE Swim Classes: When your child turns 3 and 6, he/she will receive a FREE swim class
- Health Innovation Classes: Specialized Classes available such as Live Strong at the YMCA, Delay the Disease, Tai Chi for Arthritis, Pre-Diabetes and Super Kids
- No Contracts
- At the Y, you can enjoy no long-term contracts – which makes joining low pressure and high pleasure.
- State of the Art Fitness Center
- Two Full Size Basketball Courts
- Marion’s Only Indoor Track
- Marion’s only Indoor Aquatic Center with Two Pools
- Fit 60: 60 minute appointment for new or returning members to meet with a wellness coach and discuss your goals.
- ActivTrax: Our web-based training and nutrition program is included in the price of your membership and makes each visit to the Y fun, interactive and challenging. ActivTrax provides customized workouts and meal plans to help your family meet its weight loss and nutrition goals.
- Guest Passes: Once you join the Y, you’ll get TWO guest passes to share with your friends and family.
- Pick a Perk: Receive a postcard twice a year with several member options.
- Party Rooms to Rent.
- FREE Coffee in the morning
- Small Group Training Classes Available
- Personalized Training
- Outdoor Walking/Running Path