When you join the Y, you belong to a community of men, women and children who strive every day to be healthy, confident and connected.
Join the Y – Click Here to Join Online Today!
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive. With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community, too.
When you join the Y you belong to a place where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
When you join the Y, you will also enjoy all these personalized benefits, in addition to our amenities and classes:
- Building Hours: Monday – Friday 5:00am – 2:15pm 3:30pm – 8:00pm Saturday 8:00am – 2:00pm
- Virtual Private Face Group Page (Members and on hold members) and In Person classes (members only) for several classes by reservations only
- No Child Watch at this time
- FREE Membership for children entering the 6th grade
- School Days out for all House Hold members-$5.00 for members
- FREE Swim Classes: When your child turns 3 and 6, he/she will receive a FREE swim class No Swim classes at this time
- Health Innovation Classes:LiveSTRONG® at the YMCA, Enhance Fitness , Delay the Disease, Diabetes Prevention Program, Bone Health and the Y Weight Loss Program. No Classes at this time
- No Contracts
At the Y, you can enjoy no long-term contracts – which makes joining low pressure and high pleasure
- State of the Art Fitness Center
- Two Full Size Basketball Courts – ( members only)
- Marion’s Only Indoor Track
- Marion’s only Indoor Aquatic Center with Two Pools Lap Swim, Family Swim and Adult Water exercise by reservations
- Guest Passes: Once you join the Y, you’ll get TWO guest passes to share with your friends and family. No Guest at this time
- Pick a Perk: Receive a postcard twice a year with several member options
- Outdoor Walking/Running Path