When you join the Y, you belong to a community of men, women and children who strive every day to be healthy, confident and connected.
Join the Y – Click Here to Join Online Today!
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive. With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community, too.
When you join the Y you belong to a place where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
When you join the Y, you will also enjoy all these personalized benefits, in addition to our amenities and classes:
- Building Hours: Open 100 hours a week for your convenience
- Virtual Private Face Group Page (Members and on hold members) and In Person classes (members only) for several classes by reservations only
- No Child Watch at this time: Ages 3 months through 8 years, FREE for household members Work out, swim, take a yoga class, knowing that your kids are safe and sound in our babysitting area at low cost for members. Child watch is open 50 hours a week including Sundays
- FREE Membership for children entering the 6th grade
- Nationwide Member: Members can utilize a Y while traveling near in another region at no extra charge
- School Days out for all House Hold members-$5.00 for members
- FREE Swim Classes: When your child turns 3 and 6, he/she will receive a FREE swim class No Swim classes at this time
- Health Innovation Classes:LiveSTRONG® at the YMCA, Enhance Fitness , Delay the Disease, Diabetes Prevention Program, Bone Health and the Y Weight Loss Program. No Classes at this time
- No Contracts
At the Y, you can enjoy no long-term contracts – which makes joining low pressure and high pleasure
- State of the Art Fitness Center
- Two Full Size Basketball Courts – Must make reservations ( members only)
- Marion’s Only Indoor Track
- Marion’s only Indoor Aquatic Center with Two Pools -8 lane pool opens the week of June 15 by reservation only and limited hours
- Fit 60: 60 minute appointment for new or returning members to meet with a wellness coach and discuss your goals – No appointments at this time
- ActivTrax: Our web-based training and nutrition program is included in the price of your membership and makes each visit to the Y fun, interactive and challenging. ActivTrax provides customized workouts and meal plans to help your family meet its weight loss and nutrition goals
- Guest Passes: Once you join the Y, you’ll get TWO guest passes to share with your friends and family. No Guest at this time
- Pick a Perk: Receive a postcard twice a year with several member options
- Outdoor Walking/Running Path