When you join the Y, you belong to a community of men, women and children who strive every day to be healthy, confident and connected.
Join the Y – Click Here to Join Online Today!
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive. With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community, too.
When you join the Y you belong to a place where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
When you join the Y, you will also enjoy all these personalized benefits, in addition to our amenities and classes:
- Building Hours: Monday – Thursday 5:00am -8:00pm, Friday 5:00am – 7:00pm, Saturday 8:00am – 4:00pm and Sunday 1:00 – 5:00pm
- Virtual Private Face Group Page (Members and on hold members) and In Person classes (members only) for several classes by reservations only
- Marion Family YMCA Connect App. FREE to all members! Must have valid Email on file with the Y.
Members receive an activation email. Members also have access to all features from a desktop computer. DOWNLOAD THE APP on your phone. If you are an active member and have been set up with a Marion Family YMCA Connect account, but have not downloaded the app, choose an app store below.
- Search for Marion Family YMCA Connect, Install, Login Screen – Use the email/password you received to activate your account
Note: It may take 2-3 days to receive an email link
- Child Watch
- FREE Membership for children entering the 6th grade
- Locker Rental and Day Rentals available.
- Sign up at the Member Service Center to rent a locker. Lockers will remain at $5.00 a month and will still coincide with how you draft/pay for their membership
- FREE Swim Classes: When your child turns 3 and 6, he/she will receive a FREE swim class No Swim classes at this time
- No Contracts At the Y, you can enjoy no long-term contracts – which makes joining low pressure and high pleasure
- State of the Art Fitness Center
- Two Full Size Basketball Courts – (members only)
- Marion’s Only Indoor Track
- Marion’s only Indoor Aquatic Center with Two Pools Lap Swim, Family Swim and Adult Water exercise
The hot tub will be open when the Small Pool is open for Independent Adult Exercise, water exercise classes and Family Swim. It will not be open during OhioHealth’s time.
These are the rules:
• Limit of 15 minutes
• Limit of 2 people at a time
• Must be 18 years old or older
• Maintain 6 feet from other person
Three chairs will be lined up outside the hot tub room for waiting a turn. We’re not taking reservations.
Members must self-monitor. If members aren’t able to follow these rules, we will close the hot tub indefinitely.
- Adult Guests, Youth and Families
Families – $15.00
Adults (18 and over) $10.00
Youth – $5.00
Adults, Families and Youth paid or complimentary guest passes.
Family guest pass is available only for those who live in the same household.
Family Guest passes must have an adult head of household who purchases the pass (or brings in a complimentary pass), signs the waiver and remains in the building with any minors in the family.
Family guests must follow our age policies: children 8 & younger must be directly with & supervised by an adult; children 9 & older may use areas of the facility not directly with their parent.
- An adult must sign the Member, Guest & Participant Waiver effective June 1, 2020 (same waiver as members).
- An adult guest may sign up for a Group Exercise class, lap lane or swim time in the Small Pool once they purchase or turn in a guest pass. (They can’t schedule any classes ahead of time). The class or swim time must be for the day of their guest pass. Must sign up through the Member Service Center only.
- Outdoor Walking/Running Path