- Monday through Thursday 5 am – 8 pm
- Friday 5 am – 7 pm
- Saturday 8 am – 4 pm
- Sunday 1 – 5 pm
Kids can play in a fun, safe environment under the supervision of responsible Y staff so members can work out or take a class.
Hours and Age
- Monday – Thursday Drop in between 9:05am – 11:20am and 4:45pm – 7:00pm
- Ages 18 months through 8 years
- No Reservations Required
- Maximum 2 hours and 15 minutes
Protocols and Safety
- One parent is allowed in Child Watch to check their child/children in. The parent is only allowed right inside the door.
- A waiver form will need signed before your first visit. If you have not signed the waiver, you must go to member service center before entering Child Watch.
- Staff will place a nametag on the child’s back after they enter the room.
- There will be limited toys and they will be disinfected before a new group of children come in.
- Outside toys will be allowed.
- Food and drinks are not permitted in Child Watch for allergy and safety reasons.
- Your child may bring in a water bottle (water only) with the child/children’s name on the bottle and already filled with water.
No strollers, car seats, binkies, etc. allowed in Child
Thanksgiving – CLOSED
Christmas Eve – CLOSE AT 1:00PM
Christmas Day – CLOSED
New Year’s Eve – CLOSE at 6:00 PM
New Year’s Day – Open 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Easter – CLOSED
Memorial Day – CLOSED
4th of July – CLOSED
Labor Day – CLOSED
GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES
Group Exercise participants must continue to bring their own personal exercise mat.
No Reservations required
To join the private FaceGroup page, click here
GYM AND POOL SCHEDULES