Sign up November 27th for YMCA 24/7 Access
Opens at 9:00pm
Marion Family YMCA
We know you’re constantly on the go. That’s why the Marion Family YMCA is pleased to offer our adult members ages 21 and older with convenient 24 hours, 7 days per week, year-round access to our YMCA Wellness Center. FREE to all members 21 and older.
How To Apply For 24/7 Access
Adult YMCA members ages 21 and older may apply for 24/7 fitness center access at our member services desk. This benefit is ONLY for adult members of the Marion Family YMCA.
Individuals with a day pass, one month membership, Nationwide members & other short-term memberships/visiting guests are unable to apply for access.
You will use your current membership card to access the Wellness Center. You will enter and exit through the same door located on the west side of the Wellness Center.
Safety & Security
Our YMCA 24/7 Wellness Center is protected by our advanced security & video surveillance system. Note that this system does not provide staffing assistance for emergencies that might arise. As such, we highly recommend that you exercise with another 24/7 member when using our facility outside of staffed hours. An emergency button is located on the wall along with an AED, first aid kit and emergency necklaces. For your safety, some parking lot lights will remain on after the Y closes and we recommend parking in the area outside of the Wellness Center entrance. Please park in the lit area. No Backpacks or gym bags of any kind allowed. Wallets, wristlets and fanny packs are to be no larger than 5”x 8”x1”. Snow removal will not occur until regular business hours resume and possibly later due to certain weather conditions. 24/7 is not open if we are at a level 2 or higher. If there is loss of power in the building, please immediately exit through the Wellness Center door (the same door you entered).
For 24/7 access, we have a strict zero tolerance honor code based on the Y's values of honesty, respect, caring, and responsibility.
These guidelines are in place for the safety and security of our members, and the protection of our property. If a Y member fails to abide by these policies, their 24/7 access and membership to the Y will be revoked with no refunds given.
Your membership card is your after-hours access to the Wellness Center as long as your membership remains current. If you are in the building when we close, you will need to exit the building and reenter through the Wellness Center. Should you lose or damage your card, report it to the Y immediately.
To access the Wellness Center, scan your membership card on the door.
Do not hold the door for anyone, as they will need to use their own membership card for
access. This is so we can track who is in the building at all times. Membership cards may not be shared with others (including family), and members are not allowed to grant facility access to anyone else. Doing so is a violation of our policy and will result in you permanently losing your 24-hour access to the Y and a termination of your Y membership.
Monday - Thursday 9:00pm - 5:00am
Friday 7:00pm - 8:00am
Saturday 4:00pm - 1:00pm
Sunday 5:00pm - 5:00am
What is the age requirement?
· Members must be 21 and older to access the 24/7 area.
Who is eligible for 24/7 access?
· 24/7 access is for Marion Family YMCA members only. Individuals with a day pass, one month membership, Nationwide members & other short-term memberships/visiting guests are unable to apply for access.
Can I purchase a 24/7 membership?
· No. 24/7 is available only to Marion Family YMCA members.
Are there any restrictions on 24/7 access?
· 24/7 is available at all times the facility is closed, including holidays. 24/7 is not open if we are at a level 2 or higher.
What areas do 24/7 members have access to?
· Members have access to our Wellness Center and restroom. No locker rooms or showers.
What can I bring into the 24/7 area?
· You can bring in your water and a towel. NO gym bags or backpacks are allowed. Wallets, wristlets and fanny packs are to be no larger than 5”x8”x1”.
How do members access the 24/7 area?
· You membership card is your after hours access to the Wellness Center. If you are in the building when we close, you must exit and reenter through the Wellness Center. You enter and exit through the same door located on the west side of the Wellness Center. Scan your card on the door. Do not hold the door for anyone else.
How much does it cost?
· Access is FREE to Marion Family YMCA members 21 and older.
How do members sign up for 24/7 access?
· You must sign a waiver in person at the Member Service Center.
What if there is an injury/emergency during non-staffed hours in the Wellness Center?
· We recommend that members work-out with another 24/7 member. An emergency button is located on the wall along with an AED, first aid kit and emergency necklaces. Use your cell phone if you need to call 911.
What if a member with 24/7 access lets a member in without 24/7 access?
· If a 24/7 member lets another non-member into the Wellness Center, you will lose access to the 24/7 and your Y membership will be terminated.
What are the safety and security measures for the facility?
· The Marion YMCA is protected by our advance security & video surveillance system. Staff will review the video on a daily basis to address any security concerns and monitor for appropriate usage. The 24/7 Wellness is not staffed.