If you’re not receiving our email and would like to stay updated by email, please complete this form to be added to our email list. Click here
- Mon. through Thurs. 5 am – 8 pm, closed 2:15-3:30 pm for cleaning
- Friday 5 am – 7 pm, closed 2:15-3:30 pm for cleaning
Saturday 8 am – 4 pm
Sunday 1 – 5 pm
- Locker Rentals are back. You may now use a locker if you rent one by the month.
- Child Watch is now open limited hours for children ages 18 months through 8 years old. You must make a reservation in advance for each child.
- We continue to offer full day child care for preschoolers ages 3 through 5. This all-day program includes a curriculum designed to have children ready for kindergarten.
- We continue to offer child care for elementary school children both before & after school and all-day on their remote learning days. We’re staying nimble and will adjust our school age child care as Marion school districts adjust their school schedules.
- Masks are required except while exercising & for children 9 & younger.
- We’re continuing to ask all members to perform self-screening before entering the building. You can read the screening requirements here.
- Members are asked to remain 6 feet from others unless you are spotting someone. Thank you for your cooperation.
- We’re closed for cleaning Monday through Friday 2:15-3:30 pm.
- Please remember to scan out when you leave the building. We have a scanner just prior to the Wellness Center exit and another scanner in the lobby.
- After using equipment for your workout, please spray the provided towel with cleaner & then wipe the equipment. This is better for the equipment & better for sanitizing than spraying the equipment & wiping off the sanitizer.
- Locker rooms are open for use as restrooms & to change clothes.
- Showers are open Monday through Friday from 5:00 am – 2:00 pm.
- No use of lockers.
- We’ve removed the adult & youth designation of the locker rooms. People of all ages may use either locker room.
- We are disinfecting locker rooms every 2 hours. While we are disinfecting, the locker room may be closed. If the door is locked or sign posted that it’s closed; members will need to use the other locker room.
- We have a deck shower on the 8 Lane Pool deck for swimmers to rinse off before & after swimming.
- We have a new member waiver for all adult members to sign. You can sign it electronically before your first visit to the Y. Link to YMCA Electronic Signature Page
Marion Family YMCA Update Update August 27
Marion Family YMCA Update August 20
Message to members June 10, 2020
Message to members June 4, 2020
Message to members June 3, 2020
Message to members May 28, 2020
Message to members May 27, 2020
Message to members April 28, 2020
Message to members April 27, 2020
Message to members April 20, 2020