Helping elementary school age children reach their potential through fun,
achievement and belonging during before and after school hours.
State licensed before and after school child care for boys & girls in grades K through 5.
Program Dates & Times:
- August 23 through May 30 on days when Marion City Schools is in session with the exception of August 30 & 31. SACC and the Y are both closed on August 30 & 31. Benjamin Harrison families should check with your school for an option on August 30 & 31 at BH.
- Before school care: 6:50 am until MCS bus picks up, arriving at Benjamin Harrison approximately 8:30 am.
- After school care: Arrival at Y by MCS bus until 6:00 pm.
- The Y provides separate programs on school vacation days and snow days.
- At this time, transportation is only arranged to and from Benjamin Harrison Elementary School for children in grades K through 5. Parents with a child attending Pleasant need to complete a babysitting form in their school office indicating the Y as their pick up / drop off location. Currently, Y SACC operates when MCS is in session.
- Benjamin Harrison (BH) students: transportation from the Y to BH and from BH to the Y is provided by Marion City Schools. Transportation to & from BH is available for students in grades K through 5 only.
- Program is open to children grades K through 5 in other schools. Parent is responsible for arranging transportation from the Y to school and from school to the Y. The Y building is in the Pleasant School District; parents in Pleasant need to complete a babysitting form in their school office indicating the Y as their pick up / drop off location. Currently, Y SACC operates when MCS is in session.
- One Time Nonrefundable Registration Fee: $25 per child
- Before School only: $28 per week
- After School only: $55 per week
- Both Before & After School: $76 per week
- Fees will pre-adjusted for weeks with less than five scheduled days; all fees are full time with no adjustment for attendance or part-time; fees must be paid the Friday in advance through automatic draft. If opt out of automatic draft, there is an additional $5 fee per child per week.
- Financial assistance is available for households that demonstrate financial need through the Y’s Membership Discount program. Contact the Y or visit our website marionymca.org.
Registration: Registration opens on August 16. Register in person at the Y or online at marionymca.org/register beginning August 16. After initial registration, parents will need to complete all State Licensing enrollment and medical paperwork prior to your child’s first day at the program.
Required forms to fill out:
- More Information:Contact Kaylee King 740-725-9622 or firstname.lastname@example.org at the YMCA.To register, stop by the Marion Family YMCA or, click here to register on line.