Free 1-Day Pass during the month of July – Join the same day and get $0 joiner fee
We want to encourage you to explore the Y experience. Try a class, work out in the wellness center,
come for a swim and test out our facilities with a free guest pass. We’re here to help you get started or stay on a plan for wellness.
- Must print or show electronic copy of this guest pass.
- 18 years or older must show a Government-issued photo ID to enter.
- Under 18 years older must have a signed guest participant form and be
accompanied by an adult.
- First time visitors must fill out a guest participant form.
- ONE PASS USE DURING THE MONTH OF JULY
- Join the day of using the pass and get $0 join fee
- Building Hours: Open 100 hours a week for your convenience.
- All Adult Group Exercise classes held on land including yoga, cycling, etc. included in membership with no requirement to register in advance.
- Child Watch:FREE for household members Child watch is open 50 hours a week including Sundays.
- FREE Group Exercise Classes for Adults
- Nationwide Member: Members can utilize a Y while traveling near in another region at no extra charge.
- FREE Swim Classes: When your child turns 3 and 6, he/she will receive a FREE swim class
- Health Innovation Classes: Specialized Classes available such as Live Strong at the YMCA, Delay the Disease, Tai Chi for Arthritis, Pre-Diabetes and Super Kids
- No Contracts
- At the Y, you can enjoy no long-term contracts – which makes joining low pressure and high pleasure.
- State of the Art Fitness Center
- Two Full Size Basketball Courts
- Marion’s Only Indoor Track
- Marion’s only Indoor Aquatic Center with Two Pools
- Outdoor walking path