Y Membership Benefits
When you join the Y, you belong to a community of
men, women and children who strive every day
to be healthy, confident and connected.
Join the Y - CLICK HERE TO JOIN ON LINE
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive. With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community, too.
When you join the Y you belong to a place where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
When you join the Y, you will also enjoy all these personalized benefits, in addition to our amenities and classes:
Membership Benefits Include:
- Building Hours: Open 100 hours a week for your convenience.
- All Adult Group Exercise classes held on land including yoga, cycling, etc. included in membership with no requirement to register in advance.
Child Watch: Work out, swim, take a yoga class.
knowing that your kids are safe and sound in our
babysitting area at low cost for members.
Child watch is open 50 hours a week including Sundays.
- FREE Group Exercise Classes for Adults:
- Ohio Reciprocal Membership Program:Members can utilize a Y while traveling, near a workplace or in another region at no extra charge. Enjoy the nearby Delaware Y on weekends in their recreation pool with a zero depth entry and features a slide.
Member Y Rewards: Adult members who scan in 12
or more times are eligible for monthly drawing ·
Multiple winners each month.
A.W.A.Y. privileges (Always Welcome at Y’s): You can use your card at more than 2,000 Y’s nationwide and we will honor 36 visits per year.
FREE Swim Classes: When your child turns 3 and 6, he/she will receive a FREEswim class
Health Innovation Classes: Specialized Classes available such as Live Strong at the YMCA, Delay the Disease, Tai Chi for Arthritis, Pre Diabetes and Super Kids
At the Y, you can enjoy no long-term contracts – which makes joining low pressure and high pleasure.
State of the Art Fitness Center
Two Full Size Basketball Courts
Marion’s Only Indoor Track
Marion’s only Indoor Aquatic Center with Two Pools
Fit 60: 60 minute appointment for new or returning members to meet with a wellness coach and discuss your goals.
ActivTrax: Our web-based training and nutrition program is included in the price of your membership and makes each visit to the Y fun, interactive and challenging. ActivTrax provides customized workouts and meal plans to help your family meet its weight loss and nutrition goals.
Guest Passes : Once you join the Y, you’ll get a TWO guest passes to share with your friends and family.
Pick a Perk: Receive a postcard twice a year with a option to receive more guest passes, child watch pass or a discounted class.
Party Rooms to Rent.
FREE Coffee in the Morning
Small Group Training Classes Available.
- Personalized Training